Coffee Coconut Popsicle’s
This Friday is the first official day of Summer! So, to celebrate we’re sharing recipes of Summer favorites for everyone! We all enjoy having a nice frozen treat in this summer heat! Now we’re going to blow every Coffee lover’s mind with these Coffee Coconut Popsicle’s.
1. 3 1/2 Cups of Unsweetened Coconut Milk
2. 1 Cup of your Favorite Flavia Flavorpack Brewed
3. 1/4 Cup of Honey or Sweetener of your choice.
4. 2 Tbsp of Water
5. 1 Tsp of Gelatin Powder
1. Add the Coconut Milk and Honey into a saucepan. Heat the Ingredients over Medium-High while stirring to dissolve the Honey and bring the Coconut Milk to a simmer.
2. Remove the Saucepan from the heat and allow the coffee to be infused by the coconut milk. (15 Minutes)
3. In a small bowl, place the water and sprinkle the gelatin over the surface. Allow the gelatin to bloom in the water for at least ten to fifteen minutes.
4. Pour the coffee coconut milk into a bowl and taste the mix. Add any sweetener, if you feel it needs it.
5. While the coffee milk is still hot, add the bloomed gelatin and stir until gelatin is completely dissolved.
6. Pour the mixture into popsicle molds and allow the mixture to cool down slightly.
7. If your popsicle molds come with the sticks attached to the “lid” then simply cover your popsicles with the lid and transfer them to the freezer for at least 4-5 hours. (Time depends on your freezer temperature)
8. If you have popsicle molds where you require the popsicle sticks to be inserted directly into the popsicles, then place the filled molds in the freezer for about 15-20 minutes to thicken slightly and then insert the popsicle sticks. This is to make sure that the popsicle sticks do not sink too far into the popsicle. Transfer the popsicle sticks into the freezer for another 4-5 hours so that they may completely harden. (Time also depends on your freezer temperature.)
9. When you’re ready to enjoy your popsicles, hold the popsicle mold under hot running tap water for a few seconds to loosen the popsicle from the mold.